Content Marketing – Singapore
The Impact You’ll Have at [Company name]:
Our Communications Division, part of the Marketing & Revenue Operations organization, is responsible for the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success messaging across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through thoughtful, targeted content aligned to the specific needs of our many audiences. We support the promotion of one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our learners and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet.
[Company name] is seeking an ambitious and thoughtful Content Marketing to own the positioning, messaging, and branding of our product in the market. This individual will collaborate with our global marketing, sales, and customer success teams to accelerate our sales processes and expand Voxy’s reach.
- Use strategic insights and market evidence to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our Go To Market (GTM) teams to be successful
- Understand and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems
- Plan the launches of new products/ features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Manage and execute on content calendar
- Serve as a thought leader for the products externally
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences including prospects, customers, channel partners, and learners
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Monitor the review and approval process for marketing materials to ensure brand and regulatory compliance
- Work in partnership with leaders across Sales, Channel, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and more.
- Manage agencies that cover various digital marketing responsibilities including paid advertising, SEO, website management, and more
- Iterate/maintain materials as necessary
- Stay up to date on global EdTech, HR, and Learning & Development trends, Voxy product, and sales best practices
- Gather feedback from the business to consistently improve efforts
- Maintain content management software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities our teams need
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, sales training and/or sales enablement
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in market analysis and product marketing tactics
- Experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize, have a strong attention to detail and stay highly organized
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Fast learner, self-motivated and enthusiastic about working at a mission-driven organization
- Fluent English
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications, or related fields (or equivalent experience).
- Background or interest in EdTech, language learning, or education in general
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages
Working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- Language classes w/ [Company name]
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the U.S. and globally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
[Company name] is an SG – based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. [Company name] disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.
- Job Category : Marketing
- Job Location : Singapore